We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: April 24, 2016
Seven Reasons You’ll Love Living with Invisalign Clear Braces
Want straighter teeth without the appearance and agony of traditional metal braces? Today, there’s a clear and comfortable alternative to metal braces called Invisalign®. Commonly known as clear braces, Invisalign features a series of sets of customized aligners that are repeatedly replaced to shift teeth into proper position. Learn why so many people are clearly in love with Invisalign.
- Your set of clear braces are customized by your Invisalign provider to fit your teeth with maximum comfort, even though they’re worn between 20 and 22 hours per day.
- Invisalign lets you maintain good oral hygiene because the aligners are removed to ease daily brushing and flossing.
- You can quickly and easily clean your clear braces by taking them out and rinsing them with cool water.
- Since Invisalign is removed every time you eat, there’s no need to give up the sticky, crunchy, or very firm foods you love that traditionally get trapped in metal braces.
- Clear braces allow you to continue playing sports without the fear of sharp metal wires and brackets piercing your mouth during aggressive play. This makes them a smart alternative to metal braces for athletes and active people.
- Fewer visits to your Invisalign provider because each set of clear aligners is only replaced every two weeks.
- With Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth and correct other dental problems with greater confidence and comfort than ever possible with metal braces.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Owings Mills, call Valley Dental Associates today at (443) 898-1240 or make an appointment.
Valley Dental Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Owings Mills. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Valley Dental Associates, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Valley Dental Associates.